P.O. Box 5503
His portfolio assignments include:
- Public Works - Utility Operations
- Water & Sewer Utility
- Weed Control
- Mayor's Committee on Employment of Handicapped Persons
Josh is employed as Associate State Director of Advocacy for AARP of North Dakota. He has his bachelors of arts in political science from Dickinson State University and his Masters of Arts in Political Management from The George Washington University.
Josh's community involvement:
- Bismarck Far West Rotary Club - Board of Directors
- Corpus Christi Catholic Church - lector
- Dickinson State University Alumni Association - President.
- North Dakota American Legion Boys State Program - Volunteer Staff Counselor
Josh is married to Crystal and they have one son, McKale. Josh spends his free time hunting, camping, playing with McKale and watching college basketball.