Bismarck Public Library
515 N. Fifth St.
Ph: (701) 355-1480
Fx: (701) 221-3729
Collecting, organizing and providing open access to educational, informational, recreational and cultural resources.
Offering information, ideas and personal enrichment to all.
Library Bill of Rights
- Ensuring fast access to information
- Treating all patrons with respect and equity
- Responding to community needs
- Providing quality basic services without charge
- Protecting freedom of information, privacy and confidentiality
- Providing a safe and secure environment
- Stewarding community resources
- Focusing on cooperative development through partnerships
- Encouraging programming and display of the arts